Wednesday, July 22, 2009


I woke up singing Blue Moon today. Suddenly the morning air filled with songs from the yesteryears. I felt like dancing to the Blue Moon of Rod Stewart’s version. I always love Elvis’ version but the feet just wanted to dance today. So I replayed Mr. Stewart’s version over and over again only to discover I was late to work. Well that doesn’t stress me just yet. Off I went to work. Ok, I won’t say a word about what happened at work today. Just a few thoughts I have along the way. I promised myself to do some tidying when I got back from work. Promising myself is something I constantly did and persistently put them off. The reason is clear. I’m just too tired when I got back from work so I ended up making a promise again when I’m fresh and upbeat the next morning. I got to break this pattern of behavior. Gotta snap it out. Maybe tomorrow.Hah there I go again. Full stop.

On my way back home from work, as all the motorists stopped to a red light somewhere near Setapak I spotted a shiny red baby being carried by a giant delivery service. The carriage stopped next to my car allowing me to devour the curve he has. I smiled. He is everybody's dream. The galloping horse emblem seemed out of reach. I remembered vividly the dreamy smile I saw from the guy on a bike in front of my car when his eyes studied the sweet thing. I smiled again, at the reaction of the guy. I mean, everyone was so close to that gleaming baby and who couldn't resist looking at him? I looked at my rear mirror to look for another smiles from everybody in the car behind mine. People passing would slow down and turned to look. Everybody was looking pleased just by looking at him. Few minutes later the light turned to green leaving everybody something to talk about. For sure I have something to talk about. I called it a small event that makes a huge impact.




No comments:

Post a Comment